Anonymous said: hi admin! This is a question for you :) I was wondering what are your top 5 DIV songs and is there a reason for them being your top 5?
This is really difficult, but I’ll try to pick just 5:
- Natsu no yukue- I love this song because it kinda talks about those childhood days, and growing up… it’s something that worries me a lot so I feel touched hahah plus it was my first DIV song.
- Hotarubi- the lyrics are about the WWII and I love everything related to that topic thanks to a class I had in college. And I think it’s just a beautiful song.
- I hate you- I’m a misanthrope, and that explains everything hahahah
- Miseinen- I like the lyrics, I think they are really really deep. And Chisa playing the guitar is just an extra point c:
- Mousou Nikki- I know it’s just a cover, but it’s a SUPER GREAT COVER. And it kinda has a special meaning since I wrote a story about it for college and everyone liked it (I study literature, so it was big deal hahaha)
Thank you for asking! c:
Chisa: I'm hungry-, I want to eat subway ( ；´Д｀)
Chisa: Hot, hot, hot ( ；´Д｀)
Chisa: When it's hot, I'm not vigorous ー( ；´Д｀)
Fan: Chisa-san doesn't believe in ghosts, right? (ﾟ-ﾟ)
Chisa: That's right, at night, they're completely burried in their tombs (｡･3･｡)